From 29 October to 12 November the EU citizens are encouraged to vote for their favourite scientific and technological breakthroughs among 50 nominees who have been developing innovations through EU-funded projects.
- Tech for Society – recognising technologies impacting society and citizens
- Excellent Science - cutting-edge science underpinning tomorrow's technological advances
- Industrial & Enabling Tech - the next generation of tech and components supporting industry
- Best Young SME - recognising dynamic young SMEs (established in 2013 or later) who are developing great innovations with EU-funding
- Best early stage innovation - recognising innovations showing promise at early stages of EU-funded projects